SECO/VACUUM TechnologiesTrust SVT to listen, solve, and support your heat treat challenges
SECO/VACUUM Technologies (SVT) is the North American arm of SECO/WARWICK Group focusing on vacuum furnaces, gas nitriding furnaces, and related professional services dedicated to delivering the best experience for our North American customers in USA, Canada, and Mexico.
- SVT is the North American sales, applications engineering and service support team for world-class SECO vacuum furnaces.
- We offer production-scale demonstration furnaces for process validation via our partners.
- Our Meadville PA location provides extensive stocking and expedited delivery of all components, controls, and documentation to support our customers. 许星纯.爱欲情迷.小荡货公共场所H文
- Our US-based local service teams provide first class installation supervision and maintenance support for the life or your equipment.
SECO/VACUUM Furnace Products
SVT offers six world-class furnace systems designed and built specifically to meet the needs of modern, precision, high production manufacturing environments:
- Vector® HPGQ Single Chamber Vacuum Furnace: A versatile "go-to" workhorse versatile enough to tackle multiple processes and applications.
- CaseMaster® Evolution® Multi-Chamber, Oil or Gas Quench high-volume vacuum furnace, designed especially for challenging low-pressure carburizing and hardening processes.
- 许星纯.爱欲情迷.小荡货公共场所H文Super IQ® Gas Carburizing Furnace: Operating cool and clean, with no flames and no endogas, this is the first major innovation in carburizing in 3 decades.
- UniCase® Master® Single-Piece Flow Continuous Vacuum Furnace for integral inline, low-pressure carburizing of automotive gears, with true 4D gas quenching.
- UniCase® Master® 4D Quench, the modern alternative to the press quench, offers hands-free single-piece flow part handling with to predict and control distortion.
- Patented Gas Nitriding with ZeroFlow®: Performs gas nitriding at low cost with exceptional repeatability. Vacuum purge and vacuum temper and annealing capability, as well.
The SVT Value Incentive Program (VIP) offers our Vector single-chamber vacuum furnace system in the most common sizes and quench pressures, including the following benefits:
- Configured for fast delivery, from purchase order to your dock
- An exceptional package of professional services
Four of the most popular, value-packed Vector furnace models are configured for fast delivery! Learn More.